This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's baking?

Over the weekend I tried a different recipe for southern style buttermilk biscuits and it turned out really well. The only thing I will change is the size, I would make it bigger.


Buttermilk biscuits came oout flaky and yummy.


Good with butter just after taking it out from the oven and also with jam. Next time I will make sausage gravy, now that will be really southern!
 
 
Fudgy chocolate cake, tastes almost like fudgy brownie. It was good with a glass of milk or iced tea. And very easy to make.

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have the recipe for the biscuits that taste like the ones you get at Red Lobster?

    ReplyDelete