This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lunchtime stroll....

As I have mentioned in one of my posts, we have started to take a walk/stroll at lunchtime to get a break from work and get fresh air.

We go to the Legislature grounds which is very popular to the downtown work force. People eating lunch, walking, jogging and wading in the pool area.

Today, it was raining so we stayed in the office but we went yesterday and I took some pictures.






The back of the Legislature with flower beds staring to bloom.


One of the pathways just before getting to the back of the building.


The water fountain in front of the Legislature.



No comments:

Post a Comment