This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer has returned....

Finally, it is summer again!! 26 degrees. Hopefully it will stay. I have not checked the weekend forecast, we may be able to go to the Ukrainian Village if the weather stays nice.

The baby blanket I have started after 5 design changes and unravelling it so many times is almost half done. It should be on its way to California once the mail strike is over.

My plants in the balcony are doing well especially my tomatoes and peppers planted in the bag of soil.

We had a chance to walk/stroll again and took some pictures and waded in the pool. The grounds at the Legislature is getting crowded with students out for field trips.

I don't know if I will do any baking this weekend as I need to get some rest as I have been tested with a blood disorder which makes me tired and sleepy, really feels exhausted.

So let us enjoy the weekend. Some pictures ....the Legislature grounds.




 
Summer in the city..... a timely tribute, summer was officially last Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment