This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 2, 2011

TV watching.....

I don't watch a lot of tv but tonight I watched CBC and was surprised when I saw a young guy I used to baby sit a long time ago when we lived in Yellowknife.

He is competing in the show Cover Me Canada. I know he can sing and sings really well. It was really nice to see how the kids I used to know or baby sit doing well. The parents would go to parties and leave the babies at my place or I go over to theirs. And look, now you see them on tv.

He is Warren Dean Flandez and he covered Dan Hill's Sometimes When We Touch and it was a great performance according to the judges. So now I have a show to follow every Sunday until they have a winner.

Monday and Tuesday nights will be Dancing with the Stars and the X Factor if I could remember what night it is on. 

Another working week, for us a new office and getting used to the very different layout and smaller space for all offices.

1 comment:

  1. What day is CoverMe Canada? If Warren advances, let me know because I'd like to watch it. That's pretty cool to see kids on TV who you use to babysit.

    ReplyDelete