This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, October 28, 2011

Cooler weather......

As always, when it is close to Halloween, we get a bit worried that the white stuff will come and surprise us. This morning, it was -3 when drove off to work, but it warmed up during the day to about 8.

For lunch, a few of the ladies at work ventured to another Vietnamese restaurant. I went along and we tried the fried squid/calamari which was spicy and soft and not chewy.

The rest of the ladies ordered different bun and pho.

It is nice when you are in the downtown centre as there as so many restaurants we can try and we seem to be going to different ones trying to find the best.

Now, since it is getting cooler, it is time to get the winter coats, gloves, mitts, scarves out. It is time to put away summer clothes. I have donated some coats to Elizabeth Fry Society which is an organization that helps women/mothers in trouble. My good deed for the day.

I don't have any particular plan this weekend, I would like to do some baking and maybe get my vehicle to the car wash.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment