This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from Yellowknife........

Yes, I am here in Yellowknife celebrating Thanksgiving with relatives and friends. I left Edmonton when it was 15 degrees and it was cold when I got here and when I woke up this morning there was snow on the ground. Brrrr, but it all melted and it is just raining now.

It was nice to see old friends again and meet a few new people. It was a bit sad as well as I have a relative who is in the hospital.

Last night we had our Thanksgiving dinner and it was really yummy and it was so different. I am going back on Wednesday and hope that Air Canada does not go on strike before then. I will post more after I get back and have some pictures.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment