This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, October 24, 2011

Garden.....out to the garbage

I did not think that my tomatoes, peppers and herbs would make it to almost the end of October. Yesterday, when I cleaned up the balcony it was so easy. I cut the plants to its stump and just hauled away to the garbage bin. Not a lot of cleaning to do. Everything is put away and out go the winter tires.

Yes, it's that time of the year. This time I am getting rims for my winter tires so it is a lot cheaper to get it installed and taken out by spring. I had to  call my fave brother-in-law to ask which is better --- steel or alloy. And alloy it will be.

At least the weather is still nice and hope it will stay that way for a while.

Next it is time to get the winter coats, gloves/mitts, toque/hats, and winter boots out. Say it isn't so....talking about winter. Let's get Halloween over with and then I guess we can think about winter.

To those who have snow already, we feel for you. As my sister would say...I can\t relate to that. Lucky for her...oh that is actually her name.

Have a great work week and relaxing one for all you retired friends out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment