This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween at work......

When I first started to work with this company more than a year ago, I came for the interview and the office was decorated for Halloween. It was one of my earlier posts.

They go all out for every holiday. We had just moved into a new office two weeks ago and there are still some things that are being finished but some of the staff decided to decorate for Halloween.


Located where we will have the water feature. This one talks and his eyes and mouth light up and quite scary.


Entrance to our office.


On the window to our kitchen.



On the way to the back offices.


Carol's decoration


Zarah's window

I am sure there will be more decoration that will be put up in the next few days.









No comments:

Post a Comment