This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 23, 2011

Amazing kid....

When I was in Yellowknife, my niece's son Mitchell gave me 4 jars of jams he made himself. A few days after I came back I opened one of the jars and used it for my morning toast. I like it because it is not too sweet. I hope the rest of the jars are just the same.

He also baked choco flan for Thanksgiving dessert but I do not have picture of it. He also baked cake for Father's day and for his grandma's birthday.

And he is only 12 years old......


Rhubarb and strawberry, blueberry, saskatoon berries and rhubarb jams.



What a talent and passion for such a young age!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment