This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, October 24, 2011

My play list..............

It had been a while since I posted about music. Lately, I have been listening to a radio station on my way to work and they play Top 40 songs. I find it amazing that the songs sound familiar and I have no clue of the titles. So even if I want to post some of the songs I like...I have no idea how to get them....don't know the singer either.

So I will post old classics I listen to once in a while.







No comments:

Post a Comment