This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, August 28, 2011

At last!!!.....

After waiting for so long the tomato turned purple or as close to the picture on the tag when I bought it. I guess the hot weather all week helped in the process.

I had it for salad with the golden and red cherry tomatoes. So sweet and fresh tasting. I picked it an hour before I was going to eat it.


Just before I picked it.


After I picked it. The cherry tomatoes get ripened every few days or so. I just pick what I can eat for that meal.


The inside is not what I expected but so sweet. I will wait awhile before picking the rest as the inside might be different.

Roast pork which I had with the tomato salad. Just put mango chipotle dressing and it was good.
I will cut some up and make fried rice with it for tomorrow. I gave half of it to a friend of mine in the building.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like you've got quite a menagerie of tomatoes! Hmmm....lycopene :-)

    ReplyDelete