This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, August 18, 2011

Diet update 2.....

Last day of the of the 3 day diet and happy to say I lost pounds and will have a final update tomorrow. I don't know if I will make the 10 pounds loss but I hope to be close to it.

At lunch, it was 5 crackers and hard boiled egg and tea. Tonight is tuna which I now hate and cauliflower and beets which I also do not like. But looking forward to cantaloupe and 1/2 cup of ice cream....yummy!!!

The lady who is dieting with me lost 3.2 lbs after the first day so she did well. It is nice dieting with somebody and the whole staff knows and very supportive and we have lots of fun. 

I don't know how long I will be on it but for sure will do it one more time as I have all the food I need and do not want to waste it.

Tomorrow night, I will enjoy steak (small one) tomatoes from my garden and pickles I got from a co-worker's mom who makes them every summer. It was so yummy that one lady ate a whole jar for breakfast this morning...yes a medium jar.

Maybe, just maybe, mango for dessert. Hope the results tomorrow is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment