This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lazy weekend....

The weather is nice but I am feeling a bit lazy today. I am on the second day off the diet and wondering what to eat. I watered my plants and there were ripe tomatoes. So I picked them and had it with my salad. They were so sweet.

The hot air balloons are back but only two this afternoon. I was planning to go to the market but I am on this strict diet and don't need any fruit or vegetable.

I read my book out on the balcony to try and get a bit of a tan. I took some pictures. I did not want to go out as I did not want to sabotage my diet.

So it has been a boring day, watched tv and play games online.

Hope you had more exciting day than I had.

The yummy bread and butter pickles
One of three pepper plants, there must be 9 peppers on this plant alone.
Still have not turned purple though I think it is close.



1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived close by, then I would stop by to get some tomatoes from you. We need some tonight to eat with our salmon burger.

    ReplyDelete