This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tickets.....tickets and more tickets....

Friday is usually a fund day as it is the end of the week and start of the weekend. Fridays get better especially when it is a long weekend.

Yesterday, was a slow day and just before lunch it got a little bit interesting and exciting. One of my resident managers called to ask if anyone wants to go to a concert at Rexall Place. As my office is located across the hall, we do not find out about things like this until a few staff are already interested.

So when I went to the other offices across the hallway, I found out that there might be tickets to the Josoh Groban concert. So I said, I am really interested. In the meantime I called the resident manager I was interested and she will try to get 2 extra tickets for me. After lunch, I got an email from her confirming I have my two tickets. The other lady was still out for lunch and did not she got the other two.

But she was not sure now she could go, so she told me she was going to give me her two. So by mid afternoon, I was trying to call two more friends to go.

It was fun but I am not really a fan, I like his style of singing. We got good seats but a bit far from the main stage but he has another smaller stage set up mid way on the floor level. As this is the Straight to You Tour, most of the songs are from that CD. He sang old songs as his encore songs. All in all a good concert.

I must confess, I was more interested for next week's tickets which would be harder to get. Maroon 5 and Train together. But I had told Tracy, I want those tickets. Her husband works for Northlands and could get tickets ahead of time but I did not realize Maroon 5 was going to perform here. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.


Have an enjoyable long weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment