This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, August 13, 2011

A beautiful day....at last!!!

Finally, a very beautiful day, weather wise. I got up early and gone shopping (grocery). I go every other Saturday as I do not like grocery shopping but it is a necessity. I have to eat. I was done by 10:30 am.


This is my produce for the next two weeks. I paid $30 for all of these. I am getting good at buying just enough that I don't throw anything that has gone bad.


Finally the tomatoes will be ready to eat.


Still waiting to turn purple....howlong?


A game of cricket.


No comments:

Post a Comment