This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Diet update.....

Well, the first day is over and I survived it. I enjoyed the 1 cup of ice cream and hated the beets last night.
One of my co-workers is on her first day and we are having fun hating the food we have to eat.


Good news is I have lost though I won't say until I finish the 3 days of dieting. I know now why this diet works,. the food I have to eat are crappy and so I can't eat the amount they recommended so I lose the weight. Anyway, it is only for 3 days and I will just have to watch what I put into my mouth the next four days until I go back to 3 days of more dieting.


One lesson I learned is to weigh myself every morning so I know if I have gained and know that I have to be careful of what I eat. 


Now I am looking forward to two hot dogs for tonight's dinner and 1/2 cup of ice cream plus the veggies.
At least there is something to look forward too. I did not realize, two hot dogs would excite me. 


So until the next update.....I am hoping for really good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment