This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, August 12, 2011

Postscript

Well, I have found out the reason for the appearance of those hot air balloons. CTV is launching a new station CTV Two and I believe it is mainly advertising. No wonder there were always two CTV balloons. Since the launch will begin sometime late August, I am sure they will still be out there for a few more days. It is nice just watching them especially after supper.

It is the end of another week and I am not feeling too great so this will probably be a quiet weekend although I would like to see the movie The Help with a friend. If I feel lazy, I would like to go out to the El Salvadorean restaurant and try the menu. I have heard a few good things about it.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

PPS

Just as I was leaving my building's parkade, what do I see but the CTV hot air balloon so close to the building. I wanted to go back to my suite and take a picture. Anyway, I will still have a chance this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment