This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, August 19, 2011

Diet final update.....

Here goes.... as I have posted before I am not expecting to lose 10 pounds. First day I lost 2.5 lbs, second day was 1.5 and last day was 2 lbs----a total of 6 lbs which to me is  realistic. Today I am on my regular eating day but will watch it very carefully.


I had 1 toast for breakfast with peanut butter and half a mango and a cup of tea. I had 6 peanuts for snack. I am having half a ham sandwich for lunch and a plum. I am not sure what to have for dinner, I think I will have the steak as a celebration. The other lady who is on the same diet lost .2lbs on her second day, so she is a bit disappointed. Maybe she will make up for it today.


I will be back on the diet after 4 days but will only post after the final day. 


Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment