This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, April 29, 2011

Short week.....

Thank God, it was a short week. It was so busy at work, I am glad it is the weekend. The past week there has not been a lot to watch on tv. Mostly about the Royal wedding. Hopefully after today, it will all be over.

This week was professional administration week or something like that. At work, all the staff got flowers from the Vice President who has been my immediate boss since  November. It was nice of her to show her appreciation to the staff.



There were three different arrangements and I chose this one.

A former officemate of mine is leaving the company I worked for before and we went out to have dinner. I had prepared some appetizers.


Garlic butter shrimp.


Jacket potatoes with bacon, onion and mushrooms, this was good for 4 people.

We were suppose to go out for drinks as well but she had to drive a long way to their cabin so we will go another day.

Next week,  I am going to start a diet to lose weight mainly because of my diabetes. From time to time I will update how am I doing.

Enjoy the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment