This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another freebie

A few months ago, one of my office mates was sent to audit a property in Slave Lake which is a norhtern town. Since she stayed in a hotel and had nothing much to do after office hours, she has done a lot of window shopping/shopping really.

She bought a pair of casual boots and took it home. After getting back to Edmonton, she tried the boots again and realized it was too tight for her. Now, she can't go back to return the boots.

She gave it to me as we wear the same size foot wear. Thanks a lot Jillie.



No comments:

Post a Comment