This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, May 1, 2011

On the menu....weekend

This was a bit of a busy weekend. I have started my spring cleanup and got my pots ready for when I do my planting. I have no idea what I would plant except I want some tomatoes again.

I had cleaned my patio door and windows and my balcony. Thank God the pigeons are not coming as often as they did a few weeks back.

What I cooked/baked this weekend.


Pineapple upside down cake minus the cherries...


Vegetable tempura



No comments:

Post a Comment