This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, April 3, 2011

A busy weekend.....

On Friday my niece and her family came into town. My grandniece had a hockey tournament over the weekend. Saturday after lunch, they picked me up to watch one of her games. She was with a mixed team from Yellowknife and playing against all boys team. They had played against this team and had won and with this game, they were behind but managed to tie the game with much help from the 3 girls. All 3 were good, even the guys behind us were commenting on how good they were.

After the game we went to WEM (West Edmonton Mall). Where else would people who visit Edmonton go to shop? We went to stores the girl wanted to shop. When we went to Victoria's Secret, all of us bought some underwear. Then we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. I had the seafood linguine with Alfredo sauce. It was good. As usual I forgot to take pictures. We went home when the mall was closing.

Sunday, they picked me up again and we went to have dinner at Pagolac, a Vietnamese restaurant. I had the hot pot (seafood combination). We had salad roll and spring roll for appetizers. Then they came and stopped by my place for more than an hour and we had fun just doing crazy things.

We might meet again tomorrow at WEM.



Victoria in action. She had one assist and a goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment