This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter is just around the corner....

In less than 2 weeks, it will be Easter, another long weekend. 3 days for some and 4 days off for the luckier ones. We have the 4 day weekend which is great. As always our office is decorated but not as lavishly as Christmas and Halloween





I am still deciding what to have for Easter menu, another dilemma. Most likely it will be ham with scalloped potatoes, grilled asparagus and a salad. And maybe cheescake or fruit salad for dessert. What are you having for Easter dinner?


No comments:

Post a Comment