This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding......

I don't know how many people got up early to watch the wedding. I woke up and it was 3:45 my time and the only thing I wanted to see was the wedding dress. I was actually going to the washroom and decided to check out what is going on that time. So I waited until Kate came out of the hotel and did not see the dress until she came out of the car and I could not understand all the hoopla about it all.

After I saw the dress, I went back to bed. I am having breakfast now and the tv on and they are waiting for the couple to come out of the balcony at Buckingham Palace for the much awaited royal kiss.

I believe I am not a monarchist or whatever...maybe because there are more important things. I am sure to the Brits, it is a great event. Well, that is my take on the royal wedding. I have to get ready to go to work which is my reality.

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment