This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, March 30, 2011

On the menu....for someone

As I have mentioned in the last blog, I have a friend who is quite ill. So I decided to make it a bit easier for her, I have cooked and baked a few meals for her and her hubby.

Menudo

Banana bread

A different adobo version

magic bars

I have cooked/made other meals but did not have pictures.....macaroni salad and beef stir fry with garlic black bean sauce. I hope that I have helped her recovery even in a small way. Get well soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are the best. I wish someone did that for you when you were going through your own issues. All of these foods made me hungry, I had to eat my breakfast asap. Your friend will be able to use her energy recovering instead of cooking for her family. She will be in my prayers for getting better.

    ReplyDelete