This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The journey continues....

And so I go on and it does not stop me from experiencing new things. Sometimes it takes a bump for me to realize that life goes on. I was even surprised that once I have decided to move forward and an incident happened that you may want to look back, I felt that it is better just to move on.

It is one of those cliches that you do not realize what you have until you lose it.  So true.

And sometimes things start to happen and I'm just going to enjoy it being careful not to lose myself in the process. 

And I hope to post more once I'm comfortable writing a few personal stuff. 

This will be short. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind the expression, life is short and you should enjoy
    the moment and don't wait for things to happen.
    I'm so happy you are doing something and still being cautious.

    ReplyDelete