This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lousy service....

Last Thursday, Janet and I decided we were going out for lunch and went to Central. We got there at 12:12pm and ordered the special.....steak sandwich. 

We have gone a lot of times when I used to work in the building. Always got good service except a few times which we complained.

Well this time, the food was ready at 12 minutes to 1:00pm. We have an hour lunch or an appointment. We did not eat the lunch. We had it packed and went back to work without lunch.

We complained and the chef said it's because one of us ordered medium well. The server told us there's a few big groups. It was not really acceptable. I have recommended this place before but not anymore. I don't think I will go back there. 

It's sad but I guess that's restaurant business. I'll find other spots. Just venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment