This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, October 4, 2014

Life journey

As I have posted before I'm doing this life journey posts. After being on med leave for almost 3 months, I am lucky to have recovered but it was a struggle. I had to do a lot of difficult decisions. 

I left my job and a few friends there. I actually enjoyed my job there until the manager from hell got on board. The environment was toxic. I found new job where they care about their staff. No drama here. They just hired an admin assistant and she is a friend of ten years so that would be great.

So my life journey on my professional side is doing well.

Now comes my personal life. I have been on my own for a long time and I have been in relationships but did not work out. This part of my journey is the one I'm concentrating on now. I know it will have its ups and downs. Knowing my history, I'm hoping this will turn out ok. 

When I was visiting my sister, I was a guest blogger for her. So I will have a guest blogger. I don't know how this will work out but I'm hoping it will be interesting. And this is part of my life journey.

So thank you. I know I have a new visitor checking out my blog. To you, thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment