This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, October 10, 2014

Mother and her baby

Last Wednesday a very good friend and I met in downtown and had appetizers and drink at at a restaurant close to work. So we did our usual chit-chat and we were catching up on what had gone on in our lives. After we went to the hotel where her husband was working and stayed in the lobby to talk.

While there, a mother and her baby got into the lobby and the kid kept coming to where we were sitting. The baby who we found out was only 11 months old was walking quite well and starting to talk but sounds like mumbling. So we were playing with him and we kept talking about them. They were in the hotel as they had just moved to Edmonton because of job transfer


We found out the baby's name is Shaurya which means brave in India. The mother's name is Amrit which means wisdom. We had talked about a lot of stuff and it was like we had known them a while. So I took their picture and told her I would put them in my blog.

So Amrit and Shaurya, welcome to Edmonton. It was a pleasure meeting you. Hope to see you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment