This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 5, 2014

First bumps

Like any other journey, I had now encountered few bumps on the way. But I am determined to succeed. I have to go back a bit and restart. Ok, without help and understanding from a selected few, I probably would have done a bit of a damage.

With this personal journey, I am not alone so it helps. I need all the support I can get to achieve my goal. And I'm going to try real hard.

When given a chance, I would really like to grab and take my chances. I know the risks but that is what life is all about. I had been told I'm persistent. I think that's a good quality....not giving up right away. 

So this is like a diary of my journey. After a few posts, I will do a page for this one. I hope to one day be able to read it whether it was successful or not.

My guest blogger should be ready in a day or two.

To RBR, I hope you enjoy the journey. As you have told me, we are going to do it together. 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment