This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 26, 2014

Moving forward.....

Well, my life journey has been riddled with little bumps so the only thing to do is move forward and try not to look back. There are still a lot of interesting stuff happening and when there is exciting news to post, I will do it.

As I have posted, I'm working with a different company. I just got our Christmas party invitation and our company is flying us to our head office in Vancouver. Now, my problem is who to take as my guest.

I have an idea who and just waiting if the guest can come. I was told I should put the two names I'm thinking and pick like in a raffle. I have 3 weeks to RSVP. Will post who will be my guest....pictures at the party.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment