This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, October 10, 2014

Sloppy Hoggs

Last Friday, my friend Carole and I went to try Sloppy Hoggs restaurant. I know about this restaurant because my youngest son works here. They were featured on Food Network's You Gotta Eat Here. I saw that episode as well.

As Carole told me before getting inside the restaurant, we are here to pig out. As soon as we were seated, they realized I am the mother of one of the cooks. I was warned ahead of time that no matter what I order, I would not finish it. So we sat and decided what to order. Carole wanted ribs so we ordered one entree and shared. It came with smashed potatoes, spicy beans, corn bread. We ordered fries and coleslaw as additional sides and hush puppies for appetizers. It was generous servings.

Everything was good and service was excellent.  We would be coming back.




No comments:

Post a Comment