This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

To everyone, friends and relatives, I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

This year is especially important for me to give thanks to all the blessings I have received and also for surviving a serious illness. I'm thankful for all the support and encouragement and help.

To sister for coming and visiting to help and support and encourage me.
To Carole for checking up on me and always so encouraging.
To my niece Lou for listening and just being there when I have to vent.
To Nene for making sure I can always call.
To Fanny for calling and always checking up on how I was doing.
To Marissa for all the long talks and prayers and always being there even when you yourself is going through a lot as well.
To Marie for making sure I'm looking after myself.
To Rogelio for all the suggestions.
To the ladies of Laidley for caring.
To Sandra for all the wonderful suggestions and encouragement from far away.
To Ped for always listening. 

Without all your support, it would have been a more difficult recovery.
And now to RBR for understanding all the insecurities. Thank you for the laughter and some needed disagreement. Hang in there. The journey has not been all easy. The bumps have been small, thank God.

So far an exceptional year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment