This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, May 3, 2012

Food....

This is from the previous post I did about Johnny Reid where I mentioned the food at Rexall. Place. I understand they are fast food item but my complaint is how salty the food was.

I had the chili french fries. They salted the fries and then put on the chili which was so salty, my tongue was sore and then there was the cheese sauce.

I don't know if they ever taste them but I think they should. I did not finish it, just ate the fries which were not smothered with the chili. Next time, I will get popcorn, of which my son said is the only one he gets whenever he is at Rexall.

Next, we went to Koi which is the new Japanese restaurant on the 149 Street shopping area. It used to be Moshi, Moshi which was good and inexpensive. Well, Koi serves the same kind of menu except double the price of the old place and again the food was salty.

I have not experienced really salty Japanese food....will never go back there. Will not pay the price they are charging either so another lesson learned.

Another bad experience was Le Shish at Mayfield Common. I was telling the waitress, I wanted grilled and she explained the chicken shwarma was and not dry and I should have just ordered the kebabs. I only ate a bit although they were willing to give me another dish but after that I just did not feel like eating anymore from there.

Just a bit of ranting about restaurant expereince. Maybe I should just go where I am sure the food is good/great.

Almost Friday...enjoy the weekend.u

No comments:

Post a Comment