This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, May 13, 2012

124 blocks.....

That is the number of city blocks I walked last week. I have decided to walk to work and I started last week. It was nice and a good exercise. I am continuing it this week as well and maybe all summer long.

What a busy weekend...I cleaned my balcony and I am happy that the pigeons are not perching on my balcony ledge. I think the loud music is keeping them away so I will leave my radio blasting loud music while I am at work.

The markets are opening this week. There will be one close to my block which will be on Thursdays and will be open into the night..could be till 9:00 pm. And the Saturday one which is in the central downtown and I can still walk to that one. It is nice to get some really fresh produce and home made breads, jams, pickles and other stuff.

My chairs are in the balcony now and I can sit out there and read. My son is getting a barbecue for me as mother's day gift so it will be nice to be able to barbecue. I have not decided if I will plant vegetables this time since there will be the markets opening soon.

The weather has been really great...warm and a lot of golfers in the driving range across the street.
Another work week.....and a long weekend coming up.



No comments:

Post a Comment