This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The winner is.....

I said the winner would be Chris or Jermaine. And Jermaine won. I think his performance last week is what made people vote for him. I chose Javier last year too.

Now I would have Monday nights free unless America's Got Talent works out to be good. But I do not like Howard Stern at all and can't stand him so I will most likely not watch it this time.

I would rather go for a walk or do laundry than watch him.

It is almost midweek, how time flies. It was another warm day and a bit cooler than yesterday. I almost wanted to stop by Ssecond Cup to get a cold drink and sip it while walking home.

I just noticed that there is a noodle house opening 3 blocks from me and they would be selling bubble tea. That would be a place I would frequent to try different flavours. I hope they open soon.




The performances of the two singers I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment