This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, May 6, 2012

What's baking?.....

I have not posted anything I have baked or cooked lately. Mainly because I forgot to take pictures which is such a problem.

So the last week or so I have baked a new banana muffins recipe and corn bread which is a lot better than the corn muffins recipe I got a while back which is quite dry. I also made banana toffee tart for our pot luck at work last week. The tart turned out really well. Another thing I made two weeks ago for an impromptu party was mini croissant stuffed with dill cream cheese and smoked salmon. The croissants I bought at Save-On and they just came out of the oven.

Of which now I shop early in the morning on the weekend and the baked goods are just coming out. This morning I bought bagels, hotdog buns and unsliced loaf of bread for french toast.

The banana muffins was so easy to make and came out really moist. The only problem is that I am back on my diet. This will be my last one before seeing my doctor next month.

I hope he does not put me on insulin as I am petrified of needles.

As you can see I have already sliced the cornbread when I thought of taking pictures.

A tray of banana muffins. They were really moist and so easy to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment