This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Voice.....

It was a good show and all four deserve to be there. But I think it is between Jermaine and Chris.
I will be surprised if it is one of the other two but then again I could be wrong.

It will be exciting tonight. I was switching between The Voice and DWTS. They have more shows before the finals.

And then there will be America's Got Talent and Duets which is a new show. I will watch the first shows and see if they are interesting and go from there.

The weather here has turned really nice. I walked yesterday and on the way home it was too hot. I have noticed that the outdoor patios of most restaurants were open and people drinking cold drinks more than coffee.

I am sure the driving range across from me will be full this afternoon.

If you have warm day like us, enjoy....it might turn nasty again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment