This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, May 21, 2012

Hometown skyline....

I am a contributor to our office newsletter and I present our properties to the rest of the staff. Since our head office is in Calgary, some of them have not seen our buildings in person.

I try to google to see if there is any kind of history about a certain building and when I was looking for news item, I saw this picture of the Edmonton downtown skyline.

That was the time I realized it is a nice kind of skyline and uploaded a picture of it. It might not be as good as New York or some other big cities but I thought it was ok and neat for a small city.


So there it is, downtown Edmonton skyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment