This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, May 20, 2012

Enjoy Centre....

Today, a friend and I went to the Enjoy Centre in St. Albert. This is the new Hole's Greenhouse but with all different kinds of addition. We went there just to check it out.

Besides being a greenhouse, there is a bakery, deli, wine/liquor store, grocery, home/gift shop, spa, restaurant, furniture store, kitchen tools store and a few more stores.

We went to the greenhouse and saw all kinds of exotic plants, magnolia, banana, bouganvilla, and a lot more. They have an automated hanging plant area where the pots are hung and moves in line and you can check and inspect which pot you like and pick it.

The bakery is good with all kinds of offerings. I bought a rosemary and onion baguette and a regular small french bread which I will use to make french toast.

 I also got red Hawaiian sea salt and saw the Mediterrenean blue sea salt which I will get next. time. I have this small collection of salt.

It was a nice place to see and browse on a weekend when there is nothing else to do. I only took a few pictures, I would suggest to google it and there are lots of things to see.

Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment