This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Farmer's market...

Farmer's market for the working folks....yes that is what we will have on 124 Street starting this Thursday and going on for the rest of the summer, I hope.

It will open at 5:00 pm and close at 9:00pm. That would be great!!! And there will be food truck there as well. I do not know how many.

It is only about 10 blocks from where I am so I can walk there. I have to make sure to bring a bag or two to carry stuff I buy. I would have to watch that I don't buy a lot as that would be a long walk carrying a heavy bag.

Make sure I do not forget to take pictures as well. The only thing that is going to make it not good...it is raining and the forecast for Thursday is rain. It will be hard to drive as parking would be a real problem.

Anyway, I hope the weather changes and we can all enjoy a kind of night market.

Enjoy the short work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment