This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, April 30, 2012

View from the top.......

My home has a really nice view and I have been lucky that in my new work place, I also have great view. I am not really high up, just the 8th floor but the view is nice.


That is my view when I am sitting....just look straight and that is what I see. We are building an apartment and that is the staging area.


If I look to the left this is what I see.


This is what I see if I look to my far right.


1 comment:

  1. Now, that's what I call Vista! And you can even check the "action" on the neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete