This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Almost fall but summer weather

I can't help but post something about the weird weather we are having. It is September and in July we had really crappy weather. The past weekend was so warm and this week we are going to be with real summery weather. Yesterday was 27, today will be 30 and tomorrow will be 31.

How is that for weird weather. But I guess we should just enjoy it as I have heard on the radio yesterday that we are going to have an unfriendly and nasty winter.

My tomatoes are doing very well and will pick a lot of it this afternoon. I had picked a lot last Saturday and gave it to Jared and I am sure he enjoyed it with his salad.

So I am going to enjoy this weather while it lasts. Go out for a walk to the Legislature at lunchtime.

Enjoy the short work week.

1 comment:

  1. I rather have your weather right now. It's cold and dreary here. I want summer to last forever!

    ReplyDelete