This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TV watching....

It is fall and start of new shows and old shows coming back. I don't watch a lot of shows except when it comes to Food Network. I am glued to the tv for all these cooking shows.

So I watched Dancing with the Stars because of all the hoopla and controversy about Chaz Bono. At least he can dance. Usually I like watching to see how each star develops into a real good dancer. I hate it when the worst dancer is not sent home because he/she is popular. I guess it is still a form of popularity contest.

I enjoyed watching Carson and hope he stays there for a long time just for the entertainment.

Then I watched X Factor which is like America's Got Talent and American Idol combined so I hope it will not be boring as I have not watched AI for a few years.

I don't know  the schedule of the other new shows coming but will find out this weekend. I hope I find one I am really interested that I will watch every week. Sometimes they are on here late and I have no interest staying up late just to watch a tv show, unless it is Friday or Saturday.

Happy watching everyone.....What new shows do you think you will follow each week.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to watch Dancing with the Stars when I can. The problem is it's on Monday nights and that's when I have sewing.

    I'm rooting for Kristin Cavallari and Rob Kardashian.

    ReplyDelete