This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lazy, relaxing weekend....

I know I have some kind of writer's block, just can't think of anything to write about. I spent the weekend watching tv, relaxing and I have done a bit of cooking, enough that I have food in case I get tired or just don't have the time to cook. And since I am still watching what I eat, I did not want to bake althoug the urge is always there.

Keeping the weight off and maintaining it, is a bit difficult though I am used to it. Blood sugar has been really good for the last ten days so I am happy about that. The threat of being put on insulin will just be that; a threat, as long as I keep my sugar level stable.

Tomatoes are ripening so fast now, I have been giving them to friends to enjoy. Peppers are almost the same and I am making stuffed peppers sometime this week.

Also, I did something really courageous, I applied for a job in another country. It is in property management and I will be ecstatic if I get an interview. Really a nice country.....tropical weather. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Have a nice week, the weather had been ok....did a bit of a walk yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment