This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, September 4, 2011

Update.....

It had been 18 days since I went on a diet and a few people were asking how it is going. Well, I have  lost 8 lbs and have kept it off. Thanks to the wonderful support of the ladies at work. I am not doing the 3 days on and 4 days off diet. I am on the regular diabetic diet but I am cutting down a bit on the carbs.

I have a target weight in mind which is according to the chart with regards to how much one should weigh according to height and I want to reach the right fat ratio, BMI. I believe that I will reach my target as I do not want to be on insulin. I am petrified of needles and it is bad enough I have to poke myself everyday just to check my blood sugar.

My doctor was happy with my blood sugar and blood pressure the last time I saw and now I will go to get my lab tests for cholesterol.

A nice and warm weekend and I have gone for short walks. The weather will be warm for the next week according to the forecast.

Next update will probably be in about 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment