This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, September 24, 2011

Great weather......summer again!!!

I knew that we were going to have a spectacular weekend....weather wise that is. We are expected to go to 25 today and 30 tomorrow. My cherry tomatoes are still ripening and I just can't eat them fast enough.


I will try to get some fall pictures tomorrow. The trees are starting to turn colours. I baked banana loaf last night and made puffed wheat squares today. Later on, I am going to bake bread and buns. I am still watching what I eat and very careful that I do not over do it with stuff I like.


My son is moving so I am helping him get organized. I am also teaching him to budget. I do not understand these young adults, they just have no clue about saving at all. 


I am going out in the balcony and enjoy this warm weather. It could be the last, I hope not.


Enjoy the weekend. We, working folks deserve it.

1 comment:

  1. Today was beautiful here too! We sat out on a patio and had mojitos and beers. It was great. I hope we have more weekends like this one.

    ReplyDelete