This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's fall/autumn but .........

The weather is still warm but when I looked out my balcony, I noticed that the trees have turned yellow. I know it will turn cooler soon.

Thanksgiving will be upon us in about a week. I am spending it in Yellowknife and people ask why. In all honesty, I had to use a friend's leftover Aeroplan points and it just had enough to get me to YK. That is before the points expire. It would be nice to see friends and relatives again. Hopefully, it won't snow while I am there.

I am doing clean up of my closet and donating clothes I have not worn in a year. I have packed some shoes and purses. It is nice to purge and then later on buy a few.

Our office is moving and we are busy packing. I am almost finished and the movers will move everything this Saturday. My new office will be a lot smaller so I have to try and be creative where I put stuff in and make use of the space, however small it might be.




Autumn colours

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment