This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, January 14, 2011

The week that was.........trying to keep warm

For the second week in a row, we have had snow and more snow and colder weather. This is not good as I am going to be housebound again. The temperature is in the -36 with the windchill. Now I am thinking of what to do, I did my laundry last week and baked. This time I am cleaning out my fridge and kitchen cupboards.

If the weather continues to be this COLD, my place will be immaculate. I just heard that the forecast for the end of next week will be single digit temperature. Oh, for us that is balmy!!! It would be appropriate as I am expecting a visitor from California who is staying here for about 4 days. I had warned her to wear her warmest coat and boots. She is on her way to Yellowknife to visit her mother. This stop will just be a practice for her....she is going to have a heck of a freezing adventure.

Next week I am starting "Have you ever?" I hope the weather improves as I am sick and tired of wearing layers of clothing and freezing waiting for the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment