This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, January 14, 2011

On the menu......

Pansit luglug/seafood pasta
mocha chiffon cake with butter cream icing
lumpia shanghai

These were part of what I cooked last weekend. I have not baked in a while and decided to bake the chiffon cake. I was not going to do icing for it just drizzle chocolate ganache but I wanted to decorate but I had people waiting so I did a quick design.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so good. I wish I was coming over to your house to eat!

    ReplyDelete